Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our 1st ultrasound!

We had our first Ultra sound. I was so excited to see there was something in their after all. I took my little man Ryder with me. Bryan could not go with work. Its so different with the third compare to your first. Bryan was able to go to every doctors appt with Hayzen. Bryan wishes it could be like it was. His work was so flexible but now his work is so different. Ryder got to see the baby. It was moving and kicking. The doctor pretty much said this is a wild child. I hope not I have two of them already!
Isn't it soooo cute!

3 comments:

Coatsy's said...

YEAH!!!!! I can't wait to find out what this little turd is!!!!! Hope you guys are doing well, and you had a Merry Christmas... How's the shower?

Coatsy's said...

I Think it is about time you update...... Do you know what that little stink is yet???? How are you feeling? Hope all is well.... lotsalove

juels said...

I am excited to find out what you are having-either way--they are so fun!! I hope all is going good for you guys!!