Sunday, December 7, 2008

We have a new surprise on the way. I am 10wks pregnant! I have been sicker with this one. I don't know if that means anything. I have been feeling nauseous all day. I wasn't sleeping at night and waking up sick. Ryder didn't think I was very fun either. Now I am feeling alot better that the doctor prescribed antinausea medication.

My first real doctors appt is next tuesday. I did have my aunt that is an ultrasound tech preform a sonogram and tape it. I was only 6 wks. We found a little peanut with an exceptional strong heart beat. It was so cool to see that there was something in there. Well, I am really excited to see the baby again in a week.

2 comments:

Coatsy's said...

Yeah!!!!!!! I am so EXCITED for you guys!!! I can't wait to meet that little one..... Its going to be a cute one :) CONGRATS

Trent and Lindsie said...

Congrats! I was so excited you hear you are prego...Knowing you guys it will be another beautiful baby...Wonder wich kid it will look like or if it will have it's own look like Hazen and Ryder :)